*Business Development Manager Logistics Service Provider
Attentix de werving en selectie specialist voor logistiek en transport zoekt voor een van haar opdrachtgevers een Business Development Manager.
Business Development Manager M/F
Attentix is looking for a business development manager for a leading Logistics Provider operating (globally) in Frozen Logistics.
Our client is looking to grow their business Projects within the European region and consolidate that in the coming few years.
We are looking for someone with a background in Contract Logistics, & SCM with senior sales and commercial experience.
- Due to plans for expansion, the business requires an experienced Business Development Manager to help drive growth in Europe.
- Targeting leading new companies, and by internal collaboration too, you will utilise your high level relationships to help set the structures in place to secure sales growth and to align the business with the strategic intents outlined.
- This position will involve fostering new relationships, taking final decisions and helping generate new business to be fostered for the long-term.
- You will report to the Commercial Director of the Group
- You should possess at least 7 years’ experience in sales 3PL, consistently performing to ensure sales targets are hit and the logistical aspects are satisfied on a day-to-day, and strategic, level, with local, domestic, and multi-national blue chip organisations.
- Experience in a logistics environment in a number of different disciplines and locations would be highly beneficial.
- Proven “business-to-business” sales experience in the logistics, or supply chain management industry.
- In-depth knowledge of the assigned countries’ economies.
- In-depth knowledge of products and services.
- Demonstrated sales success and knowledge of sales concepts, methods and techniques.
- Demonstrated success in developing sales plans, analysing profitability of prospects, and the ability to understand the competitive influences and risks associated with individual accounts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in senior level meetings.
- Ability to develop strong business relationships within all levels of organizations, including senior level executives.
- The ideal candidate will be based in the Netherlands, working out of the HQ in South West Netherlands.
- Fluent in English & Dutch.
For more information please contact/sent your CV to:
Mr. Henk C Wijnbergen