PARTNER LIAISON MANAGER (Ingevuld)
Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of DC forecasting and accounting functions, the efficient flow of information and monitoring of facility performance. Also, primarily responsible for the communication and facilitation of distribution planning strategy as it relates to DC & 3PL operations
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working Relationship / Communication
- Works closely with all DC management.
- Monitors the activities of operations and supports where required information for effective planning.
- Monitors the activities of the Inventory control system.
- Communicates with business divisions of Merchandise and Finance and acts as a liaison between the DC and central offices.
- Coordinates and communicates merchandise plan and volumes with DC staff to insure proper execution.
- Specific Duties / Responsibilities
- Ensures that communication and disposition of all external and internal RTV merchandise is completed within a reasonable period of time.
- Coordinates product pull backs and receives disposition for it.
- Responsible for ensuring that host and WMS book and computer inventory are maintained to include adjustments
- Responsible for of DC centre staff training on Host system.
- Develops and monitors procedures for calculating the financial roll-forward inventory on a monthly basis.
- Troubleshoots merchandise receiving problems and coordinates stock transfers through Company.
- Responsible for reviewing monthly KPI’s and continual tracking of budget-related information and preparation of the final budget proposal back to Head Office.
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: Works closely with all 3PL & DC management and communicates effectively with all members of the DC staff. Communicates with business divisions of merchandise and finance. Is a liaison between the DC and Central offices.
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Knowledge of distribution center and Transport operations as well as European compliance
- Working knowledge of data processing principles and equipment.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, Project Management and human relations skills.
- Cost benefit, inventory control, problem solving and strategic and tactical planning skills.
2) Minimum educational level:
- Higher Education in SCM or Bachelor’s degree.
3) Minimum experience:
- Experience with Logistics, Coordination, Planning, communication, development and use of variable budgets.
- Minimum of five years line supervision.
4) Language Skills
- Strong English Language Skills required – written and verbal
- Dutch speaking skills a plus
- Italian speaking skills a plus
- Drive lead time consistency and speed to European Markets
- Anticipate, minimize, and react to cross-border issues
- Monitor & project inventory levels; identify anticipated issues and opportunities
- Communicate clearly and frequently
- NYC Production
- NYC Logistics & Distribution
- Global Transport
- Far East & Hong Kong
- In partnership with 3PL(s) support execution of “creative logistics”
- New Store Openings
- Visual Merchandising
- Retail Operations
- Et al
- In partnership with 3PL(s) Measure, Monitor, Manage, and Report On Operational
- Align Reporting Globally with Counterparts in Cranbury, NJ and Hong Kong
- Some travel may be required within Europe and, potentially, to the USA
- Establish cadence of meetings as appropriate
- MS Office computer skills
6) Reporting Structure
- Role will report to Director of Import/Export
- Periodic updates and QBUs will be presented to SVP Logistics & Distribution
7) Guiding Principles
- Connect 3PL(s) and other partners as if they are an extension of our own operations
- Manage & coordinate as a single unit
- Continuously improve costs, quality, consistency, and speed
- Partner globally to leverage Customer and 3PL capabilities
Bel of mail