Lean & Quality Manager (geplaatst)
The management team provides specialist services to the Regions for the successful implementation of the agreed strategy and for the profitable development of business worldwide.
The Management team defines and provides guidance to the business and provide/supports the necessary resources in people, technology and finance to deploy the strategic intent to the Line of Business. The Development Lean and Quality Manager ensures and helps maintain profitable revenue for current portfolio and project Manages existing business streams.
The scope of Business Development - Lean and Quality Manager includes:
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Professional , will serve as an advisor/consultant to provide customer driven and business unit oriented results and process improvement activities using CPI/LSS strategies. The LSS will be responsible for analysis, facilitation, reporting and providing recommendations for process improvements that will improve quality, reduce costs and establish appropriate process metrics and process controls through and auditing process.
- Responsible for promoting a professional image of the Company at all times and ensure both direct an indirect staff comply with requirements and standards set by senior management.
- Read and comply with Company rules, procedures, agreements and read any notices displayed by the Company throughout the work your location.
- To comply with all HASAWA Legislation/Security Procedures and ensure that goods housekeeping is maintained.
Key deliverables from Business Development - Lean and Quality Manager include:
- Provide a key role in the strategic intent to implement fast to market solutions that lock customers into the Standard solutions.
- Engage and advise on optimised solutions with our existing customer based operations that make the best use of the standardised processes and design reusable improved processes according to the needs of the market place and customers.
- Often serves as the primary consultant to the business partner, often at senior levels, in order to understand business needs and determine enhancing solutions to highly complex business issues. Partners with the business in order to understand business strategy and needs, data sources and existing business needs across the firm in order to determine potential long-term strategic solutions and sophisticated tools/applications. Uses expertise, persuasion and negotiation when proactively recommending solutions applicable to the long-term strategy of the business.
- Serves as team expert and mentor to the operational team regarding the most critical and complex issues. Indirectly manages other associates as more senior analyst. Often formally and informally educating and training them on best practices, industry knowledge, business or solutions analysis tools, and particular business processes or business system.
- Maintains good working relationships to stay close to business process changes/solutions needed for department supporting and/or staff. Collaborates within team to provide status updates and discuss issues. Mentors less experienced solutions associates.
- Continuously seeks to expand knowledge of business practice and theory to create efficiencies and/or mitigate risk via people/process/technology changes for the business
The responsibilities of Business Development Lean and Quality Manager are:
- Operate simple and effective enhancement schemes that produce premium operational performances.
- Continuously use the divisional cost model and CPE programs to identify and up rate loss making customers whilst ensuring that adjustments are made to measure economic profit performance.
- Carry out regular performance reviews on key accounts and identify any areas for improvement agreeing action plans accordingly.
- Maintain market leadership by helping to introduce profitable innovations that create competitive advantages and unique selling propositions for the company.
- Use the quality principles of the EFQM Excellence Model to achieve continuously improving customer and staff satisfaction results.
- Monitor the common divisional reporting suite that measures all members of the team in a fair and equal manner.
- Work in coordination with the development teams and operational leadership to analyse, monitor and assess critical activities affecting policy, organizational guidance, and developmental processes
- Develop recommendations for the client leadership to support attainment of mission goals and requirements and sustainment of CPI/ LSS
- Lead the execution of enterprise-level or "other" CPI/LSS projects
- Individually complete client defined/assigned projects as needed
- Assist clients with project identification, selection and prioritization
- Evaluate CPI/LSS projects against certification requirements and provide appropriate feedback
- Provide coaching to client resources to facilitate completion of projects
- Provide coaching for client executive leadership and other designated personnel in the use of CPI/LSS tools and methodology
- Train and coach project sponsors to drive project execution and savings
- Train and coach potential LSS Master Black Belts, Black Belts, and Green Belts through project execution leading up to certification
- Conduct classroom instruction for Green, Black, Master Black Belt courses as well as Executive/Project Sponsor Workshop, Project Identification and Selection Workshop.
- Classroom instruction includes the use of elaborate simulations, PowerPoint presentations and associated materials (flipcharts/whiteboard). Instruction can also include the use of BPR, Minitab and iGrafix (to all client levels - Green Belt to Executive Leadership)
- Ability to understand all deliverables and associated contractual requirements (i.e. status reports, invoicing, etc.)
- Has an understanding of the basic principles of project management, as described by Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Prepares required status reports based on contract requirements and report Monthly to the Management team on findings, projects and results
- Be self-propelling form a cost prospective
Skills & qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree.
· A minimum of 5 years in a manufacturing/Logistical environment involved in Service Enhancement (SEP) processes.
· A minimum of 3 years of experience in Project Management, managing cross functional teams and multiple technical projects through a formal phase gate or Service Enhancement (SEP) process.
- Must speak Dutch and English fluently
· Project management experience in a product development environment.
· Strong oral and written communication skills with strong ability to influence internal business partners.
· Experience in presenting information to senior management.
· Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt certification or training desired.
· Proficient in all MS Office applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Visio.
· Have a valid/recognized 3rd party level 2, Black Belt (BB) (or equivalent) certification
· Minimum 3 years certified CPI experience supporting achievement of level 3/MBB (or equivalent) core competency taxonomy levels
· Two strategic level projects with measurable results
· Consulting experience at operational site required
· DoD or Services consulting experience strongly preferred. Federal government consulting experience preferred
· Experience instructing one level 2/BB course
· MBB/Level 3 experience validated by at least one MBB/Level 3
· Leadership experience
· Experience in Bleckmann VAS business & processes
· Proven track record of delivering projects on time, in budget and to quality targets set
· Extensive experience in multi-cultural business
· Organisational awareness (people, processes, culture)
· Good communications and management support skills
· Strong knowledge in process definition techniques
· Ability to logically analyse large volumes of information
· Ability to design and map business processes
- Proven people skills
Required Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Proactive attitude, entrepreneurial spirit
- Good interpersonal and commercial skills
- Flexible, stress resistant, able to maintain oversight
· Interpersonal skills to include customer focus, motivational skills, initiative, adaptability, leadership and versatility
· Ability to think and act strategically, with the ability to anticipate trends and assess consequences accurately
· Ability to plan, organize and execute work to meet customer and organizational deadlines
· Ability to manage multiple tasks/priorities
· Ability to build and maintain excellent (internal) customer relationships
· Able to work in fast paced environment
Wat bieden wij jou
Please apply by sending your resume to : Info@attentix.nl or call 06-29597183