*Program Director / Contract Director (Transport)
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Contract Manager is responsible for initially contributing to the defining of a service level agreement with the customer / s and the subsequent delivery of the services agreed ensuring agreed transport related objectives, targets and SLA’s are achieved. The Manager is the first point of contact for customer / s to simplify communication and ensure maximum customer satisfaction. The Contract Manager is directly responsible for managing a small team comprising of operational support, customer service and transport colleagues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Working Relationship / Communication:
• Achievement of contractual and agreed KPI’s.
• Meet and exceed customer’s expectation and maintain strong, close and positive relationships with key stakeholders of customer and internal organizations.
• First point of contact for significant issues, escalations and general liaison.
• Driving and supporting change management.
• Supporting reviews, key initiatives and major change programmes.
• Responsible for contributing to the delivery of financial and statistical results but not directly responsible for a specific P&L
Marketing and Sales:
• Identifying opportunities and threats for Bleckmann in the customer’s business.
• Monitoring and reporting on revenue and cost performance by customer’s sales channel.
• Continually review, evaluate and develop the effectiveness of contract’s performance.
• Implementation of projects that deliver value adding service to customer or the customers customer / consumer, normally considered under the headings of 1) revenue streams, 2) cost reduction and / or 3) service enhancements.
• Continuous improvement of personal and team knowledge and experience.
• Implementation of optimising systems and tools, team training and development.
• Ensuring through teams that all aspects of the business operate within defined corporate and legislative requirements.
DC Relationship Management:
• Pro-actively signalling improvement opportunities and working out and discussing these with internal departments.
Brand Service Measurement:
• Supervision of correct analysing relevant information and processing it in reports and management information according to KPI’s.
• Reporting disabilities concerning the SLA, taking measures to prevent problems or to improve processes and making suggestions concerning quality improvement.
ORGANISATION RELATIONSHIPS: Is liaison between organization’s operation and customer key stakeholders. Supervisors transport, customer service and operational support teams. Works closely with logistics and transport operation. Single point of contact for customer / s).
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
• Knowledge of distribution operating systems, international (road) transport, logistics, customs regulations and the import and export.
• Strong leadership and motivational ability.
• Strong customer focus.
• Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Dutch.
• Strong ability to manage multiple tasks in stressful circumstances.
• Strong time management skills.
• Willing to travel to maintain open relationships with internal key stakeholders and customer.
• Flexible and willing to work in flexible time frames and meet the expectations and demands of customers seasonal requirements.
• Champions development.
• Realizes performance through people.
• Drives for results.
• Drives strategic change and innovation.
• Engages and inspires people.
• Understand customers and markets.
• Demonstrates business ethics.
Minimum educational level:
• Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent in logistics, transport or supply chain management.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in transport
• Competent in use of computer equipment and word processing, spreadsheet and database products.
For more information or to send your CV
Mr. Henk Wijnbergen
M: 06- 29597183